The #iCollab12 project in Berlin starts with Social Media Reporter in Berlin in two of my courses both related to Social Media Research. The Social Media Reporter in Berlin is a field study, during which groups of students observe and document the different applications of social media in Berlin. Students can decide about the exact topic of their projects and follow a particular question which is interesting to them. The field research is documented in Mahara, which we use at Beuth University in Berlin for students ePortfolios.
Below you will find the links to some of the first Mahara views on individual students projects related to “Social Media Reporter in Berlin”. Students are looking to all your comments and sharing. We hope to see the reports from Manchester and Tarragona soon!
- Faces of Social Media in Berlin
- Church Online? Why not!
- Location Based Services in Berlin
- Political Parties and Social Media in Berlin
- Social Media Events in Berlin
- Social Media at Moccu Agency with interviews
- The use of Social Media by companies in Berlin
- How people in Berlin view and use Social Media
- Social Game Developer in Berlin
- Social Media in Berlin
- Internet Safety
- QR Codes in Berlin
- City Life
- Civil Engineering and Social Media
- German Banks and Social Media
- Running in Berlin and Social Media
- Social Media Companies in Berlin
- Berlin’s Free Wifi Communities
Students from Berlin are looking forward to your comments on their Mahara views (comment = feedback in Mahara) and per Twitter with #iCollab12.